Wild vs Blues (Game #6 GDT)

MNSOTA

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

I think so either way he should go.

Our scheme AND execution sucks.  For years.  And though multiple players and coaches.  It shouldn't be SO HARD to play up a man.  Time for a change.

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Our scheme AND execution sucks.  For years.  And though multiple players and coaches.  It shouldn't be SO HARD to play up a man.  Time for a change.

yeah play from the circles and below 

59 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

1 Long shot from Leddy.  Cam showing  R U S T.

I was hoping for a spark and a very sharp Talbot.  That was clearly on oversight - 3 shots and 1 goal.  We had better score the next goal soon or the momentum and crowd is going to make things VERY difficult for the Wild.  Kap has barely had the puck - how's that going for us?!?

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

We don't need to bring up Jurassic history as in, Nick Leddy was traded by the Wild when he should have played for them all those years ago, do we? 😄

For some bum called Barker if I remember right 

59 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

That's on Evason 😐

I don't agree...You need to be ready when your number is called.  Rust or no rust.  We expected that of Kahkonen no matter HOW LONG he sat awaiting his turn.  Talbot just proved why he has trouble playing blues - he chokes.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

We don't need to bring up Jurassic history as in, Nick Leddy was traded by the Wild when he should have played for them all those years ago, do we? 😄

Had a beer with Leddys dad when Nick was playing for the gophers and they were in Grand Forks. Super nice guy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

For Cam Barker......Who?  When did Barker's career end?  Another gem trade from a previous Administration.

Just now, bbgarnett said:

yes Bob I think 

Cam Barker. And yeah, one of (if not the) worst transaction in Wild history. I think Dumpser Doug was still in charge, or was it Fletcher already ?