What is Konecny worth in a trade?

RonJeremy

14 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

Do you want the team to be irrelevant for the next 6 to 8 years? is another way to ask the question.

I'm sorry but I think the premise of your question is flawed/wrong.  You seem to think the Blackhawks are going to be bad for a long time ("irrelevant for 6-8 years") and the Flyers are going to be relevant sometime in that time frame.  And I laugh at that premise, cause I think the Flyers have been irrelevant for 10 years now and will be for long after the Blackhawks start being good again, presuming the Blackhawks do reasonably well with their picks.

18 minutes ago, mojo1917 said:

Yes or no, do you want the Flyers to be bad?

In the long term, I don't want them to be bad, I want them to be good enough to make multiple deep playoff runs.

But the Flyers org is like a compulsive gambler or other addict making terrible, rash decisions to cover up their previous terrible, rash decisions.  And it's not going to end well.  They aren't suddenly going to put together a random assortment of moves that makes them relevant.  A lot of people here think this will happen because they like the team so much it hurts to see the team be bad and so they want the team to be good again as quickly as possible and without paying any price.

The only way for the org to become relevant is to hit rock bottom, establish a plan for a strong foundation, and build a team for long term success.  So I am rooting for whatever makes the org reach this conclusion as soon as possible.  If it's losses, so be it.

Plus, when you add shitstains like Tony DeAngelo, I start rooting for Flyers to have boating/car accidents, not losses.

• Good Post 1

25 minutes ago, SCFlyguy said:

Plus, when you add shitstains like Tony DeAngelo, I start rooting for Flyers to have boating/car accidents, not losses.

This is a tough one to take. 

I don't see any real master plan at work either. Aside from Ellis no play, need other dman player- read this in caveman voice for full effect. 

I