Minnesota Wild vs Edmonton Oilers, Monday 12-12-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

4 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Boldy looks way more like himself tonight. 

Sick skills.  Now, if we could just get some of other draft choices to develop further (Rossi, Beckman, etc).  Khusnutdinov and Ohgren are doing pretty well, as is Yurov (when they let him play).  We need them ASAP, as an infusion of more young skill will be necessary soon.  I have always liked Walker (since he played Bantams), and it is nice to see his game translate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Sick skills.  Now, if we could just get some of other draft choices to develop further (Rossi, Beckman, etc).  Khusnutdinov and Ohgren are doing pretty well, as is Yurov (when they let him play).  We need them ASAP, as an infusion of more young skill will be necessary soon.  I have always liked Walker (since he played Bantams), and it is nice to see his game translate.

I'm not holding my breath with Rossi but haven't given up on him either.
Good to see you're still alive and still salty. 😁

45 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

I did last game :P

Scrooge.jpg.ea1a5db012c056c361a6d3e5a812b13f.jpg Moi?  Some business trips and a dalliance with a 4 day bout of post nasal drip and loose bowels kept me from jumping online (though I did watch the games).  Thanks for your heartfelt concern 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Loose Bowels would be a great band name.

Former name of my fantasy football team for several years (until my #1 pick was disqualified for hitting his kid with a switch 😡), so I retired the team, and find more enjoyment in my Sundays watching the Queens tease and gag.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Former name of my fantasy football team for several years (until my #1 pick was disqualified for hitting his kid with a switch 😡), so I retired the team, and find more enjoyment in my Sundays watching the Queens tease and gag.

Vikings have to be the worse 10-3 team in NFL history 

29072FC0-7A94-46AC-8900-19B5857BDFEF.jpeg

• Uggh... 1

21 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Scrooge.jpg.ea1a5db012c056c361a6d3e5a812b13f.jpg Moi?  Some business trips and a dalliance with a 4 day bout of post nasal drip and loose bowels kept me from jumping online (though I did watch the games).  Thanks for your heartfelt concern 😁

nobody said anything about heartfelt concern😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Vikings have to be the worse 10-3 team in NFL history 

29072FC0-7A94-46AC-8900-19B5857BDFEF.jpeg

The MIRAGE will dissipate as the playoffs come to fruition.....and the worst thing is that they will have a lower first round pick, which will negate the ability to draft a top notch QB, and we will be stuck with the accountant at QB (Kirk 'turtle' Cousins) for an additional desperate contract extension....SMFH!