DeAngelo on the “Non-Roster”

AlaskaFlyerFan

3 hours ago, GrittyForever said:

You know I was watching a bit of Arizona's game tonight and I found myself thinking Gostisbehere is basically the same guy as De Angelo so you look at the picks given up and I guess that pretty much exemplifies Flyers management. 

Hey, you're starting to come around. :toast:

10 hours ago, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

He’s back in tonight.  I know you’re excited about that!

And a -5 on the evening. Leading the entire lameass team in this dept. Haysee is probably jealous. Don't worry Risto, your career -178 is still safe.

Who likes this guy again? 

Flyers sure know how to build a winner.

Edited by flyercanuck

3 hours ago, GrittyForever said:

Oh I've never been a fan of Fletcher's and have stated before management is why we are where we are today. I just don't keep bitching about what I can't control. 

Pretty sure if all Flyer fans complained, they might actually do something about it. 

Continuing to go to the games, watch them on TV and/or buy their merch certainly won't change a thing.

Edited by flyercanuck
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Pretty sure if all Flyer fans complained, they might actually do something about it. 

Continuing to go to the games, watch them on TV and/or buy their merch certainly won't change a thing.

I don't think fan complaints amount to much. Not going to the games is the only power the fan really has. 

I don't go to the games.

As for TV, I have an NHL package via Sportsnet so it's all teams not Flyers. Don't imagine they get much if any revenue from that. 

I own a hat, a Jersey, and a sweatshirt but they are all like 10 years old or something. 

maybe what we need is a new "sign guy" who just has a stack of 100 different signs with 100 different ways to say "fire Fletcher". That would get some attention. 

• Like 1