Minnesota Wild @ Winnipeg Jets, Tuesday 12-27-22, 7:00pm, Canada Life Centre

MNSOTA

4 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Next 2 games this week will be a similar level of pressure. And you are the winner in predicting our win. No one except you was positive in our win. Thanks!😁

I was surprised so many picked against.🤔
We have good depth this year but I didn't know Foligno and Mids were out and I figured Fleury to start.

18 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Jtg is on a roll 😎

I hope so. I like Walkers 1st NHL goal. Good speed , nice player for the Wild team. Now is turn for a 7th Steel goal (he should start shooting more) and it is a time for Kaprizov in more goals production and more hat tricks. He needs to produce at least 31 goals more to reach 50 goals mark this season. Last year he had 47 goals (3 goals less than 50). In my opinion, if he will play at least 10 seasons at same level as he is doing now, then he is a real candidate for the Hall of Fame which came for the 1st time from the Wild team. For this season so far he has 44 points (19 goals; 25 assists) in 34 played games. 48 games left for this season.

10 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I hope so. I like Walkers 1st NHL goal. Good speed , nice player for the Wild team. Now is turn for a 7th Steel goal (he should start shooting more) and it is a time for Kaprizov in more goals production and more hat tricks. He needs to produce at least 31 goals more to reach 50 goals mark this season. Last year he had 47 goals (3 goals less than 50). In my opinion, if he will play at least 10 seasons at same level as he is doing now, then he is a real candidate for the Hall of Fame which came for the 1st time from the Wild team. For this season so far he has 44 points (19 goals; 25 assists) in 34 played games. 48 games left for this season.

As long as they are winning the goals will take care of themselves 

• Like 1