Minnesota Wild @ St. Louis Blues, Saturday 12-31-22, 5:00pm, Enterprise Center

MNSOTA

7 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Maybe it depends on what the other teams do to our stars when he isn't in the lineup.

We're never going to know if they continue to play him without the scoring threat.

• Like 1

Haven't watched much of this game (tuned in at the start of the 3rd), but St. Louis looks fast and precise. 
Wild must have let up some after building up the 3-2 lead?

Highlights showed me Binnington didn't help his own cause with his positioning and playing the puck.

Either way, nice to see the Wild up by two.
Would like another goal from our boys though....no sitting on leads!

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Haven't watched much of this game (tuned in at the start of the 3rd), but St. Louis looks fast and precise. 
Wild must have let up some after building up the 3-2 lead?

Highlights showed me Binnington didn't help his own cause with his positioning and playing the puck.

Either way, nice to see the Wild up by two.
Would like another goal from our boys though....no sitting on leads!

Not at all midway 1st through 2nd.

if any of you are looking for a good froze fish and chips meal the Scottish style beer battered haddock from Aldi's is great. Fries are just so so and need salt but the fish is really great. They only had the Scottish style at my store but I've heard the British style is good as well.

https://www.aldi.us/en/products/seasonal-products/seasonal-detail/ps/p/fremont-fish-market-british-fish-and-chips/

• Thanks 1

Just now, bbgarnett said:

if any of you are looking for a good froze fish and chips meal the Scottish style beer battered haddock from Aldi's is great. Fries are just so so and need salt but the fish is really great. They only had the Scottish style at my store but I've heard the British style is good as well.

https://www.aldi.us/en/products/seasonal-products/seasonal-detail/ps/p/fremont-fish-market-british-fish-and-chips/

I’ll pass. I’m allergic to fish 😟

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

Will look into those!
I like a good fish!

We usually buy Gorton's stuff if we buy frozen, but that one you recommended sounds good.

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Will look into those!
I like a good fish!

We usually buy Gorton's stuff if we buy frozen, but that one you recommended sounds good.

Others says it's very similar to a Gortons fish patty. this brand also says on the Box where specifically it was caught and by what means.

• Like 1