Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars, Wednesday 2-8-23, 7:30pm, American Airlines Center

MNSOTA

10 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Good to see Hartman at least find the net on the so called Non goal. Maybe that'll spark him a bit. I'm willing to give him a chance for a while on L1 as long as Evason keeps him there.

I still think Steel is better to feed L1. The line1 look more sharp and faster with Steel.

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Dallas has got away with 2 things that normally would've been called but won't now.

I hate it that refs think they have to even penalties up at times. Benn has gotten away with a couple in the last 2 shifts 

• Like 1

Benn has been a complete a-hole this game.
Effective a-hole, mind you, but a-hole nonetheless.

And now he gets a trip called on Hartman who wasn't smart enough to keep his stick out of the area of Benn's feet.
At least Jamie can go into Olympic pool sports if he gets tired of hockey....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I still think Steel is better to feed L1. The line1 look more sharp and faster with Steel.

Kap-Zucc will have the same results no matter who is on their line. They get a point or so a night. Should be more.
I'm just saying with putting Hartman there, It could spark him more than where he is.
If Steel is that good, He and Boldy should do fine together.

You knew a call was coming and ofc, They nail Hartman for it. 🙄

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

We pretty much conceded the Division tonight. Now we play for a 'chance' at the PO's 

With the tough homestand coming up I can’t think of a better time to on a bit of a run. Maybe home cooking is what they need. We will soon find out 

• Good Post 1

6 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

With the tough homestand coming up I can’t think of a better time to on a bit of a run. Maybe home cooking is what they need. We will soon find out 

We need the old energy of Walker and Shaw to make it interesting. 
Let's go BG !!

• Good Post 1

I just looked for Walker's stats in Iowa. It seems he has the most goals and points there. In 38 played games he has 40 points ( 21 goals; 19 assists; +/- +17). It's time to bring him back. The big club really needs in more scorers. Team's good play without goals does not mean a lot. Wins are wins. Losses are losses. 0 points are zero points. The best defense is the persistent offense combined with continuous wins. We have seen that from a Colorado team last season (Stanley Cup winner). We are less productive than last season. Greenway; Hartman and Foligno not productive than expected. And we do not have Fiala. Agree. We also need a young new perspective energy from Walker and Shaw. And maybe we should try Wallstedt too? The new face is the new team's mentality and the new interest to the team from the fans if the team is losing game after game.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Alexandron said:

And maybe we should try Wallstedt too? 

I don't think the Brass are going to bring him up this year and stick to their plan. Unless ofc there's a injury long term to Fleury or Gustavsson.
We have a good tandem going right now in goal and Gustav may keep Wallstedt in Iowa because of his play making that decision easier to not bring him up.
Would you sit Gustav so Wallstedt could play? I wouldn't. Then there's BG's relationship with Fleury so there's no way he'd sit that often.
For once goaltending is the least of our issues.