Danny Briere: Flyers’ New GM Says ‘Rebuild,’ Welcomes the Challenge

23 minutes ago, CoachX said:

Yes. I don't like Laughton. Doesn't mean I know him better than the coach. It isn't implied either. I read Torts quote. here it is below.....

"Sometimes outweighs". SOMETIMES! Not all the time. Not consistently. Not night in and night out. Sometimes! His words. Yeah, and he sometimes scores goals. Sometimes he doesn't. Most times he doesn't.

On the issue of the "A", he said SL wore the letter, "He thinks" for a reason. He didn't state those reasons. He didnt say he knew for sure what those reasons were. If that comes off to anyone as a strong recommendation, that okay, that's your choice. For me, if this is the quote that supports all the love SL gets, then it isn't going to sway my opinion in the slightest.

Remember, Torts also was quoted as saying, “He’s a pro. He’s a steady influence for us,” when talking about JVR.

I didn't quote that piece, so I don't appreciate you making it look like i did. I dont need Torts to make my arguments. Especially with you.

Do better. 

1 minute ago, Podein25 said:

I didn't quote that piece, so I don't appreciate you making it look like i did

that wasn't intentional. I didnt realize I even did it. I just highl;ighted what had already been quoted and the little button popped up. I just assumed it would attach me since it was my post I was writing.

:DohSmiley: