Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Saturday 4-1-23, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

3 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Oh and don't forget.... "PUPPIES" 😮  🤣

Years ago Rasslin came to Jamestown and of course me and my buddies had front row seats. Madussa was managing something Express. Anyhoo she’s running around outside the ring and her left boob falls out right in front of us. Oh man did we go nuts 🤣

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Years ago Rasslin came to Jamestown and of course me and my buddies had front row seats. Madussa was managing something Express. Anyhoo she’s running around outside the ring and her left boob falls out right in front of us. Oh man did we go nuts 🤣

I bet you guys offered to help her.

Edited by bbgarnett
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Notice how he remembers which exact one? 😁

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

I bet you guys offered to help her.

She was managing Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels at the time. Think they were The Rockers at the time. Ended up partying with Jannetty until 3 in the morning that night 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

She was managing Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels at the time. Think they were The Rockers at the time. Ended up partying with Jannetty until 3 in the morning that night 

sweet

4 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

sweet

Remember Jannetty saying he and Micheal’s did not get along outside the squared circle. Jannetty liked to party and Micheal’s didn’t. The partying caught up to Jannetty though and Micheal’s became a super star

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I realize the Wild aren't gonna win'em all, but man, after playing so well the last couple weeks, you hate to see the wheels just fall off like they have tonight.

Undisciplined, coverage is spotty, Fleury looking like Stalock, and a parade of guys to the penalty box.

2 days off never does us well.
Fleury hasn't had a meltdown...yet. :P

Edited by ClusterChuck