Minnesota Wild @ Pittsburgh Penguins, Thursday 4-6-23, 6:00pm, PPG Paints Arena

MNSOTA

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

Really don't want to see whiney Jamie Benn, The smug smirk of Suter and that idiot behind the goal with the 'BANG' sign. 🙄

I'm with you on that.
Would rather the Wild win the division, then have to beat down the Jets fans trying to get into the X just so they can scream 'TRUE NORTH!' during the anthems....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I'm with you on that.
Would rather the Wild win the division, then have to beat down the Jets fans trying to get into the X just so they can scream 'TRUE NORTH!' during the anthems....

Pens 2 Wild 0. Don't worry Wild fans Pens play poorly in the 3rd.

Looking at Capfriendly, Mats Zuccarello has just one more year left after this season.
I know he and Kap have magic together, but Kap not playing really exposes Zuccarello as the guy the Rangers gave up on long ago.

He'll be 36 or 37 at the end of his final year with the Wild, I really don't want to see him back, even on a 'budget' contract.
He is way too reliant on a player like Kap, meanwhile, I am sure Kaprizov can help elevate someone else because he is that kind of player.

Minnesota simply can't afford invisible men on this roster...especially when those invisible men are supposed to appear on the scoresheet regularly.

• Like 1