Sabres sweep season series from Red Wings, but get no help

Buffalo Rick

1 hour ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Thanks for nothing Tampa.  Losers to Isles.  Slim hope remains for this year

Fun game last night. Very entertaining,both teams essentially out of it but both still playing hard. Buffalo has a very bright future, the Wings as well but not this year. Still even tho my Wings lost, it was one of the most entertaining games of the year. 

5 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

Fun game last night. Very entertaining,both teams essentially out of it but both still playing hard. Buffalo has a very bright future, the Wings as well but not this year. Still even tho my Wings lost, it was one of the most entertaining games of the year. 

Im not sure Levi is the answer in goal either.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Im not sure Levi is the answer in goal either.

great goalie prospect, i believe it is the best thing for him, let him get a little bit of experience at the end of the season so he knows what to work on over the summer. I think he claims the net next year for your boys and will be fine. I have never been a buffalo fan but i believe they absolutely make the playoffs next year. Just too deep, very young and talented team.

6 minutes ago, yave1964 said:

great goalie prospect, i believe it is the best thing for him, let him get a little bit of experience at the end of the season so he knows what to work on over the summer. I think he claims the net next year for your boys and will be fine. I have never been a buffalo fan but i believe they absolutely make the playoffs next year. Just too deep, very young and talented team.

They should bounce some teams that are in transition like an old Penguins team.  Make no mistake, Perrault is still the best Sabre of all time.  Id put Robert right there too.   They have Dahlin and Power to build with. Power had 3 assists last night I believe.  Middlestadt has become another good set up guy and Thompson and Skinner can finish.  Thompson has a shot at 50 goals.  

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

great goalie prospect…... I think he claims the net next year for your boys and will be fine. 

do you see him sharing the net with UPL? Sort of a 1A/1B situation…..?

11 hours ago, pilldoc said:

do you see him sharing the net with UPL? Sort of a 1A/1B situation…..?

No, not at all. Upl is a placeholder for Levi who will make everyone in buffalo forget who upl even is within a year. I rank him just slightly behind askorov as a prospect. Kid is the real deal . 

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

No, not at all. Upl is a placeholder for Levi who will make everyone in buffalo forget who upl even is within a year. I rank him just slightly behind askorov as a prospect. Kid is the real deal . 

but will he make them forget Miller? :VeryCool:

Edited by Samifan
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Samifan said:

but will he make them forget Miller? :VeryCool:

Well Miller lead them to...(checks stats) four playoffs in eleven seasons, so those are some pretty lofty expectations. The bar has been set...around knee high. As a Flyer fan I know the game of limbo well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1