2023-24 Phantoms/Flyer prospects

44 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

They only have one contract left for this year and i wonder if they are waiting to sign Rizzo with it the problem with that is he is out and hurt anyways.

Release one of the other contracts and sign Rizzo and Graf? 

Return of the Living Dead line...

"Send more Centers!"

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

Well, Graf is in San Jose. I'm wondering if they go hard after Brodzinski and Rizzo. That would be some good talent to add down in Lehigh Valley. As for the draft, the Flyers are in a position now to possibly land one of Helenius, Iginla or Catton. I still think they should package the Florida pick and a player to see about landing Dylan Cozens from Buffalo (gut feeling says that Kevyn Adams will listen to offers on him).

8 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

Well, Graf is in San Jose. I'm wondering if they go hard after Brodzinski and Rizzo. That would be some good talent to add down in Lehigh Valley. As for the draft, the Flyers are in a position now to possibly land one of Helenius, Iginla or Catton. I still think they should package the Florida pick and a player to see about landing Dylan Cozens from Buffalo (gut feeling says that Kevyn Adams will listen to offers on him).

You don't think all three of those guys will be gone when we draft? I think we have to fall out of the playoffs to have a shot at Iginla or Helenius. Cattons gone in the top 10 I would think. 

Of course I didn't think Michkov would last til 7th last year, but that was the Putin factor.

1 minute ago, flyercanuck said:

You don't think all three of those guys will be gone when we draft? I think we have to fall out of the playoffs to have a shot at Iginla or Helenius. Cattons gone in the top 10 I would think. 

Of course I didn't think Michkov would last til 7th last year, but that was the Putin factor.

The Flyers would currently pick 13th this draft. If they lose out the season, they could fall even further. But if they stay where they are, yeah, they're in a position to grab one of those three.

14 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

The Flyers would currently pick 13th this draft. If they lose out the season, they could fall even further. But if they stay where they are, yeah, they're in a position to grab one of those three.

I got us at 16th right now. Hoping we fall further. 😉

Edited by flyercanuck
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

I got us at 16th right now. Hoping we fall further. 😉

I'm hoping the same. I mean if they aren't going to make the playoffs, let's at least try to draft some more high end talent. 

2024 NHL Mock Draft with Lottery Simulator | Tankathon

I'm even more convinced than ever that they end up with one of Iginla, Catton or Helenius. And if Artamanov turns out to be our second first round selection, that's a home run. Adding Julius Miettinen in the second? Love it. Dude was an offensively gifted player in Finland (watch his junior video from over there), but he became perhaps the best two-way forward in the WHL (31 goals and was the best defensive rookie this year). Not only that, he's got some much needed size to him in that he's 6'3, 207 pounds. That's an imposing figure who will probably top out at 220 pounds as a grown man. Yeah, sign me up. 

Edited by BobbyClarkeFan16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Will Phantoms be adding 2 time National Champion Maximus Rizzo!!!????!!!!

:flyer:

Edited by OccamsRazor
and yes i know it's massimo maximus sounds better

Well some good news today...

A nice piece to add toward a new look for next season.

Flyers must trade a forward at sometime to create some room for some of these kids.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Early mock i seen it's just a mock so no one loose their sh!t.

For my buddy.

@thegx.ca

Ht/Wt:6' 0"/186 lbs
Position:C/LW
Team: Kelowna (WHL)

27 *

Ht/Wt:6' 3"/190 lbs
Position:RHD
Team: Brandon (WHL)

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

Edited by OccamsRazor
fix boo boo

On 4/17/2024 at 6:43 PM, OccamsRazor said:

Early mock i seen it's just a mock so no one loose their sh!t.

For my buddy.

@thegx.ca

Ht/Wt:6' 0"/186 lbs
Position:C/LW
Team: Kelowna (WHL)

27 *

Ht/Wt:6' 3"/190 lbs
Position:RHD
Team: Brandon (WHL)

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

The site was just updated and now they think the Flyers will select Cole Eiserman at 12. That scares the **** out of me. He can finish, but everything else about his game screams Robbie Schremp. There are major questions about his compete factor, his defensive play, his hockey iq, and his skating. 

The second first round pick Charlie Elick is still the same. 

At this point, if Iginla, Catton and Helenius are all gone by the time the Flyers select at 12, I hope they either move down a few spots and draft a guy like Sacha Boisvert (who's really growing on me as a smart and complete player) or Michael Hage (a young bull of a center who has really good hands). Hell, I'd love for the Flyers to find a way to draft both of one of the big three aren't available. 

But yes, avoid Eiserman at all costs.

23 hours ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

The site was just updated and now they think the Flyers will select Cole Eiserman at 12. That scares the **** out of me. He can finish, but everything else about his game screams Robbie Schremp. There are major questions about his compete factor, his defensive play, his hockey iq, and his skating. 

The second first round pick Charlie Elick is still the same. 

At this point, if Iginla, Catton and Helenius are all gone by the time the Flyers select at 12, I hope they either move down a few spots and draft a guy like Sacha Boisvert (who's really growing on me as a smart and complete player) or Michael Hage (a young bull of a center who has really good hands). Hell, I'd love for the Flyers to find a way to draft both of one of the big three aren't available. 

But yes, avoid Eiserman at all costs.

God I hope Eisserman is gone before we draft.