2023-24 Philadelphia Flyers

7 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

I'd still take him for Couturier in a heartbeat. I could see Seattle maybe doing this if he bounced all the way back to where he was and they thought he could get them to the promised land.

I know this is mostly fantasy but the biggest component in that whole deal would be did he like Hakstol and did Hak really like him. 

It is one thing to chose your players it's another thing to just play the hand you were dealt (he was already on the team when he took over as coach).

I just look at the Kraken's lineup and i think he would slot very nicely on their 2nd line between Jaden Schwartz and Andre Burakovski. Any ways my 2 cents on it.

Edited by OccamsRazor
fix boo boo

8 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I know this is mostly fantasy but the biggest component in that whole deal would be did he like Hakstol and did Hak really like him. 

It is one thing to chose your players it's another thing to just play the hand you were dealt (he was already on the team when he took over as coach).

I just look at the Kraken's lineup and i think he would slot very nicely on their 2nd line between Jaden Schwartz and Andre Burakovski. Any ways my 2 cents on it.

I'm pretty sure Couturier got along with Hakstol. It was Dave who moved Claude to the left side that allowed Couturier to center that line. I'm certain there's big props there.

As for Couturier in Seattle, you have to put him as the top guy. And could you picture the battles with Couturier and MacKinnon or Eichel or McDavid? That would be some incredible hockey to watch.

58 minutes ago, BobbyClarkeFan16 said:

As for Couturier in Seattle, you have to put him as the top guy.

So you're saying with Mccann and Eberle?

Bump Matty down?

If so sure whatever Hak wants.

And yes those could be some good wars.

We can only dream.

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

Nice of Ryan Ellis to show up for opening night and get announced with the rest of the 2023-24 roster :NinjaLookLeftRight1:

We should petition the team to retire his number and see how many signatures we could get as a joke.:hehe:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

What a great story to hear about Joel Farabee and being such am awesome teammate.

Enjoy.

https://allphly.com/with-his-old-city-house-as-new-hub-joel-farabee-turning-into-team-leader/

I've said it before...he'll be captain one day.

• Like 3