Wild vs Blues; Tuesday 11/28/23; 7:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

Alexandron

We nicely outshot Blues and placed 37 shots vs their 21 shots in our net. Wild demonstrated a pretty solid competitive play against the team which we always struggled. Boldy netted very nice goal too at the end of the game. And Zuccarello has already 10 games point streak and is having 22 points in 20 games so far. Nice start for the new coach. Next games will be not easy too against the teams from our Division who run for the playoffs spot (Nashville and Chicago teams).

Just listened entire postgame interview with Hynes. Sincerely, my 1st impression. I liked it.  It seems he is more structural coach as I have listened before for our team. I like also his goal to increase team's speed, which we badly need to do.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Just listened entire postgame interview with Hynes. Sincerely, my 1st impression. I liked it.  It seems he is more structural coach as I have listened before for our team. I like also his goal to increase team's speed, which we badly need to do.

I get it - and I'm not try to be salty - but who the hell doesn't want more speed and more structure...?  There is just something wrong - for like 15 years in MN - and just can't put my finger on it. I used to think it was the locker room with #20 #9 and #11 ruling the roost - but they leave and little happens. Coach changes - nothing really happens. So, can't put my finger on it - but MN has a top 5 player - and things just never seem to really be pieced together right...  It almost feels like every so many games they're in rebuild mode...  Players? Coaches? Owners? All fo the above?

Just seems like darn near every fricken year they have the same issues - where the team just doesn't have the chemistry or something - no matter who you put on the team...  

If tomorrow, McDavid came onto the team, with Kirill, I think in 20 games it would look like the life was sucked out of them - why is that...?  Bad bounces, bad luck, whatever it is - there'll be a streak of greatness and ease - and then it evaporates sliding into a possible playoff spot...  

Sh!t, at this point I hope they're talking to Perry...  (kind of a joke, maybe)

Edited by Confrontational

19 hours ago, Confrontational said:

I get it - and I'm not try to be salty - but who the hell doesn't want more speed and more structure...?  There is just something wrong - for like 15 years in MN - and just can't put my finger on it. I used to think it was the locker room with #20 #9 and #11 ruling the roost - but they leave and little happens. Coach changes - nothing really happens. So, can't put my finger on it - but MN has a top 5 player - and things just never seem to really be pieced together right...  It almost feels like every so many games they're in rebuild mode...  Players? Coaches? Owners? All fo the above?

Just seems like darn near every fricken year they have the same issues - where the team just doesn't have the chemistry or something - no matter who you put on the team...  

I'm right there with you. 
Like a jigsaw puzzle completed but you forced many pieces to fit and in the end the picture is just not right.