Red hot Wings here! Yikes. I do not mean Buffalo Wings.

Buffalo Rick

5 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

I scared to death of this game. Luukenen best be on .  Where the hell are you Quinn?  And Tage?

Luukkonen isn't even gonna play tonight. That was announced this morning. It's not even my team.

What I've always liked about you is you're so on top of things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, ruxpin said:

Luukkonen isn't even gonna play tonight. That was announced this morning. It's not even my team.

Finger on the pulse…..

8 hours ago, ruxpin said:

I don’t get this coach.  They deserve to lose.  He is the only goalie that is half good.  I’m not watching them now.  So I don’t bother looking at the site listing the goalies.  I assumed he had the common sense to play Luukenen against a hot team.  I just looked and he’s listed injured /illness.  Maybe Covid?  

Edited by Buffalo Rick

2 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

I don’t get this coach.  They deserve to lose.  He is the only goalie that is half good.  I’m not watching them now.  So I don’t bother looking at the site listing the goalies.  I assumed he had the common sense to play Luukenen against a hot team.  I just looked and he’s listed injured /illness.  Maybe Covid?  

Yes, he was out for medical. They don't randomly call someone up from the AHL to play emergency backup on a coaching whim.

To steal @Samifan:s terminology:  finger on the pulse.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Yes, he was out for medical. They don't randomly call someone up from the AHL to play emergency backup on a coaching whim.

Yet they did call up Levi and played Comrie.  Levi I would take over Comrie. Granato asking to get fired

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ruxpin said:

That’s the Turkey from up here in my neck of woods.  Jumped ship 🛳️!  

1 hour ago, Buffalo Rick said:

That’s the Turkey from up here in my neck of woods.  Jumped ship 🛳️!  

Guilty as charged! 😂

I do not miss Rochester, the cold, the snow and the whiny Buffalo Bills and Sabres fans. 

So you didn’t go to the game last night to see Ryan Miller? Very disappointing 

1 hour ago, Samifan said:

Guilty as charged! 😂

I do not miss Rochester, the cold, the snow and the whiny Buffalo Bills and Sabres fans. 

So you didn’t go to the game last night to see Ryan Miller? Very disappointing 

I knew that comment would not slip by you!  Lol. Miller isn’t going there.  In CA with his model

6 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

I don’t get this coach

I am not the Sabres fan, obviously, but I tend to agree that Granato is mismanaging the team. For one, I don't understand how you can play friggin' Casey Mittlestadt ahead of Cozens. these two players are not even on the same planet, unless something is wrong with Cozens (like sophomore jinx or injuries). The kid is the future star and has some unreal skills, while Mittlestadt should be cemented on the third line. This is the good way to mess up a young player...

1 hour ago, Mad Dog said:

I am not the Sabres fan, obviously, but I tend to agree that Granato is mismanaging the team. For one, I don't understand how you can play friggin' Casey Mittlestadt ahead of Cozens. these two players are not even on the same planet, unless something is wrong with Cozens (like sophomore jinx or injuries). The kid is the future star and has some unreal skills, while Mittlestadt should be cemented on the third line. This is the good way to mess up a young player...

His decision to start Comrie is worse.  So Mad Dog?  Your not same member as Sanifan right?

2 hours ago, Buffalo Rick said:

I knew that comment would not slip by you!  Lol. Miller isn’t going there.  In CA with his model

Miller was in Buffalo for a card signing show and was at practice and the game last night. He was advertised to be there, thought you’d be all over it. 

https://x.com/ryanmiller3039/status/1731753602866421953?s=46&t=rFEU86ZRamtZjdfmNAz3Dg

9 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Miller was in Buffalo for a card signing show and was at practice and the game last night. He was advertised to be there, thought you’d be all over it. 

https://x.com/ryanmiller3039/status/1731753602866421953?s=46&t=rFEU86ZRamtZjdfmNAz3Dg

Did not know.  Thanks.  I’m disgusted with the GM Adams 

Edited by Buffalo Rick