Wild vs Canadiens; Thursday 12/21/23; 7:00 PM CT; Excel Energy Center Arena

Alexandron

5 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Just when Hartman was producing. :( 

Since Gus is in goal, I'll say Wild win 4-2

You are the winner again in predicting the most closest score in our very valuable 2 points and our very important win tonight in such a fragile so far Wild standing this season. Most teams in our Division also are running as fast as we are. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

While these last 4 games have been fun, I'd like to see us not cough up the lead late in regulation like the last 2. :P

What a play by Gus to keep the play going !!

I agree. This is why I would prefer that  our team will place 5 goals per game instead of 4. That should be a team's goal #1. This way the opposite teams will have less chances to place 5 goals in our net and will have less chances to get additional points in OT or SO. The team's goal #2. To produce more shots per game in opponent net, like Avalanche team does most of the time. Probably, the average number of 40 shots per game will be enough. This way the team will be more involved into a 60 minutes  of more offensive and more productive play from all 4 lines. Team's goal #3. To avoid penalties as much as possible. This way the team will show their highest discipline in the league and less possible PP goals in our net during the season. Team's goal #4. To improve a lot our faceoffs win, which could be a crucial part for the team's success and a better puck control. Can our team do that? I think they are able to do. Team showed a nice potential and some good chemistry already in 31 played games this season, especially in a last 12 games under new coach.