Wild vs Coyotes; Saturday 01/13/24; 7:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

But 0:3 now. And happened in 1st period on 10 shots. Time to change goalie on Fleury.

Nah...Gus needs work to shake off the rust.

I don't remember the last time we looked like we are skating faster than the other team.

End of the period was good in PP. Wish to see this more. But so far the current score is getting close to my predicted one.😟 Didn't think that they are really reading us and want to match it with my prediction. 🫣

• Like 1

After watching these last few games, I wonder if they aren’t going into some type of weird tank plan. How else do you explain some of the asinine decisions they make?

• Good Post 1

12 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

geez just had a province wide alert the power grid is on overload here must live like a vampire no lights or ovens and such -48 with wind chill Video gif. A man in a business suit is stuck hips down in snow during a blizzard. His hair is messy and dusted with snow, ice forming on his beard. Snow pummels him as he shivers intensely.

I was planning to go ice fishing today, but changed my mind to stay home because of wind chill. Too cold to freeze.

• Like 3