Wild vs Blackhawks; Wednesday 02/07/24; 8:30 PM CT; United Center Arena

I just would like to see a competing game entire 60 minutes. According to media, the most cheapest tickets in NHL are for this game. Prices are starting at $15.00 per ticket. Probably, because less interest to this game.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After such a long break in hockey for our team, I afraid to predict any winning score. Our Wild team is full of unpredictable surprises this season. But I always hope for the good one.

36 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

after watching a bit of the oilers vs knights game last night the wild are no where near that talent The Office gif. Steve Carell as Michael lowers his head and looks like he's about to cry. Sad Seasons Greetings GIF by lunarpapacy

4-2 wild vs scrub blackhawks

Reality can be harsh. Best to watch the rest of the season with low expectations. Don't boo their bad play, it might inspire them into winning just enough to miss the playoffs. 

Cheer them when they lose, as it means a better draft pick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wildstars95 said:

after watching a bit of the oilers vs knights game last night the wild are no where near that talent The Office gif. Steve Carell as Michael lowers his head and looks like he's about to cry. Sad Seasons Greetings GIF by lunarpapacy

4-2 wild vs scrub blackhawks

The Oilers lost yesterday a nice opportunity to reach NHL best 17 winning games streak which was done by Pittsburgh team from March 9 till April 10, 1993. This streak came to an end after a 6-6 tie against the New Jersey Devils on April 14, 1993, the last day of the regular season. That Penguins team, led by Mario Lemieux, went on to lose to the New York Islanders in the division finals.

• Like 2

Be interesting to see if the Wild put their money where their mouth is. But they can’t do this win one, lose one, win two, lose one, win one, lose two, etc. They’ve put themselves in a position where they need an Edmonton-like run to just get to the wildcard spot. The last Athletic number crunching gave them a 17% chance of making the Playoffs.

4 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I just would like to see a competing game entire 60 minutes. According to media, the most cheapest tickets in NHL are for this game. Prices are starting at $15.00 per ticket. Probably, because less interest to this game.

An 8:30 start on a week night in the same time zone doesn't help that. 😁
I went into this season knowing for 2 years it would be a curiosity of how we'd do. Then I get caught up in getting points and all that.
Now I'm just back to curious of how they play out the rest of the season.
Wild win 5-3.

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

20 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

An 8:30 start on a week night in the same time zone doesn't help that. 😁
I went into this season knowing for 2 years it would be a curiosity of how we'd do. Then I get caught up in getting points and all that.
Now I'm just back to curious of how they play out the rest of the season.
Wild win 5-3.

It seems you like my usual score numbers. 😁

1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

I like that score a lot too.😁 With this team we need to place at least 5 goals per game to have the highest chance in wins.

Going to be tough with a total of 3 shots by both teams past the 1/2 way point of the first 😂

• Uggh... 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Going to be tough with a total of 3 shots by both teams past the 1/2 way point of the first 😂

I will be surprised if each team will place total 10 shots in 3 periods. 😂 That would be the lowest record in NHL.

• Like 1