Toonjersey.com has Winter Classic jerseys

Guest FLYERS67

I ordered the 1st WC Richards (sic) jersey, first ever with a name, $35.00 for the jersey and $35.00 to ship (from China). It actually is a very nice jersey with a tie down strap and good quality. Maybe I lucked out but anytime you use a iffy-site you're taking a chance on getting quality merchandise.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of either Timonen, Giroux or Bryz. Someone that will be a Flyer for a long time. So I won't be stuck with jersey's I dont want to wear......like my Richards ones.

I thought the exact same thing when I bought my Richards jersey. because he had 9 years left on his contract.

I thought the exact same thing when I bought my Richards jersey. because he had 9 years left on his contract.

I bought a Richards jersey two years ago with this very thought in mind. It is currently hanging in my closet. I decided to go for an alum this time around. I ordered a Lindros 88 WC jersey and a buddy of mine got a LeClair 10. I would have gone for a Hextal jersey but at the time I ordered he was not going to participate in any way.

I bought a Richards jersey two years ago with this very thought in mind. It is currently hanging in my closet. I decided to go for an alum this time around. I ordered a Lindros 88 WC jersey and a buddy of mine got a LeClair 10. I would have gone for a Hextal jersey but at the time I ordered he was not going to participate in any way.

Did you get the actual WC jersey or just the current Flyers home? I think the Alumni are wearing the current Flyers home jerseys for the Winter Classic Alumni game.

20r4jf5.jpg