For Those who Hate the Devils

Guest Irishjim

@Bertmega

I had seen that one before. It was one of those mastercard caption commercials. 2 flyers playoff tickets $150 (obviously dated), two beers $20, parking $10. Getting to see a Devs fan getting his a s s kicked by a bunch of Flyers fans priceless!

Seriously, you have to really wonder what that guys said. I mean EVERYONE is going after (including the old man by the security guard that looks like Bernie from behind!)!

I could only imagine. I am guessing that took place during game 7 and it had something to do with Scott Stevens leveling Eric Lindros.

I remember the hit like it was yesterday. It completely took the life out of the gathering I was at watching the game.

Same where I was. And it took the life out of the team for a few seasons....

I could only imagine. I am guessing that took place during game 7 and it had something to do with Scott Stevens leveling Eric Lindros.

I remember the hit like it was yesterday. It completely took the life out of the gathering I was at watching the game.

@Green Man

There isn't too much of the photoshopping when it comes to this team.

I guess nobody wants to waste their time to pi$$ off 6-7 fans.

To me I see: Ronald "Mac" McDonald (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) holding down the victim, Shinya Aoki putting the victim in a nasty Rear Naked Choke-Hold, John Bolaris coming in with the Big Hand Straight and some lady with incredibly bad t!ts.