Advantage in Weber sweepstakes next off-season...Luke Schenn?

Guest Cheesesteak

I remember reading somewhere that Luke Schenn works out with Shea Weber in the off-season and that Braydon finally joined them last year. Do you feel that this may give the Flyers any advantage at all that he would be willing to sign with the Flyers after this year, provided that the contracts offered by teams are relatively similar?

I sure hope so, oh boy...

I remember reading somewhere that Luke Schenn works out with Shea Weber in the off-season and that Braydon finally joined them last year. Do you feel that this may give the Flyers any advantage at all that he would be willing to sign with the Flyers after this year, provided that the contracts offered by teams are relatively similar?

I sure hope so, oh boy...

Crafty if it works. Unless Minnesota is thinking the same thing...

@mojo1917

I think for someone to pay out what Poile will most likely want it would have to be somewhere Weber would like to be and would have the cap space to make him stay. Of course there are GM's that take crazy risks so who knows... But Weber seems the type to respect someone taking a chance on him. Just my judgement of his personality from interviews. Guess we'll all watch and see.

• Like 1