Who do I belong to?

hf101

Bob Naegele (former Wild) owner had it made, but I do not think an actual goalie wore the piece of junk mask lol.

Enjoy the Halibut Fish Sticks. I am eating a Kiwi and V8

The rules are this:

"NHL goalie masks only.

Goalie masks do not need to have been worn."

I do think Miller actually wore it in practice for Team USA, but since it was not an NHL goalie mask, I think the mask is defunct from the competition. That said, it was a good quiz.

My opinion is Bert- if the rules I stated were correct should be the next one to post again.

Bob Naegele (former Wild) owner had it made, but I do not think an actual goalie wore the piece of junk mask lol.

Enjoy the Halibut Fish Sticks. I am eating a Kiwi and V8

The rules are this:

"NHL goalie masks only.

Goalie masks do not need to have been worn."

I do think Miller actually wore it in practice for Team USA, but since it was not an NHL goalie mask, I think the mask is defunct from the competition. That said, it was a good quiz.

My opinion is Bert- if the rules I stated were correct should be the next one to post again.

I figured as much. I did try to google it and it came up with Tim Thomas, Ryan Miller, and Jonathon Quick. None of them wore it during any olympic competition because they are not allowed to have any political statements or questionable material painted on their masks.

I figured as much. I did try to google it and it came up with Tim Thomas, Ryan Miller, and Jonathon Quick. None of them wore it during any olympic competition because they are not allowed to have any political statements or questionable material painted on their masks.

Bump- Want to just have Bert post a new mask?