Club Box Seats

Guest Hexy27

@Hexy27

Depending on your location..I didn't check..you might get a visit from an ex-Flyer. I was able to get into a box a few years ago..it was actually the first game after the lockout, when the Flyers played the Rangers. Halfway thru the 2nd period, one of the guys in the box-no clue who he was-taps me on the shoulder and says"Do you think your kids would like to meet Bernie Parent". Initial response..SCREW THE KIDS..I want to meet him!!!

Anyway..I had my then 8/9 yr old...and his buddy with me..both got to meet Bernie, got autographs, and he let them them touch his Cups rings. He was beyond nice to the kids...they still talk about it. I think he makes the rounds of the boxes during home games in some capacity.

So take your sharpie..maybe you'll meet him..or someone else!

i think the next time i go, i'm just going to bite the bullet and pay a little more for the club box seats, it's a pretty expensive night for 3, tickets, parking a soda, and some food winds up being about 250-325 that's a lot . to sit in the top ring, i have a friend who suggested to just pony up a little extra for the club box and the whole experience is more family friendly and easier to stomach financially .

have fun hexy !

i think the next time i go, i'm just going to bite the bullet and pay a little more for the club box seats, it's a pretty expensive night for 3, tickets, parking a soda, and some food winds up being about 250-325 that's a lot . to sit in the top ring, i have a friend who suggested to just pony up a little extra for the club box and the whole experience is more family friendly and easier to stomach financially .

have fun hexy !

Truthfully, with how the Flyers have restructured their pricing, for $20 - $25 per ticket, the Club Box is well worth it for the following reasons:

1) All the sight lines are very good.

2) Personal club bathroom (very clean). Perfect if you have the missus and kids.

3) Cool place to hang out between periods without hustle and bustle and having to sit in your seat.

4) Club level food easy access or order from waitress.

Now the negative, and it is a big one:

Generally the club boxes are corporate owned and so there are many "sales" types sitting there. Expect to encounter both Flyers fans and those complete disinterested in the game. I have gotten used to this both in the lower level and club boxes and just tune it out.

Prices for drinks and food- not much more than lower level but still more. If you use the waitresses, you are looking at gratuity.

What I generally do is one of two things:

Get some hoagies, sodas and water (ect.) prior to game and put it in a cooler. The kids like this because- truthfully, they usually want the sweets at the game (especially if fed well before the game).

Sometimes we will go to the Holiday in pregame and get munchies / apps there. Much cheaper than the stadium.

I guess in the end, for a small bump more, you should try the CB experience. It is a hassle free game (no crowded hallways / bathrooms / concessions to deal with).

If you get them from the right person, they usually include VIP parking (so another reduced hassle).