Kaleta Pissed Off

Guest Canadian Sabres

Tonight should of been the night that Kaleta returns to the lineup but head coach Ron Rolston has other ideas making him a healthy scratch for tonight's game versus the Capitals.

Kaleta said in an interview that Asked after today's skate how he feels, Kaleta said this:

“I’m (ticked) off. I want to play,” Kaleta said.

“And especially after watching some things, sitting there watching the game, I want to play.”

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=668&id=222547&cmpid=embed-share-video

Ron Rolston's take on sidelining Kaleta

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1373&id=222552&cmpid=embed-share-video

Kaleta knew what he had done to Richards was wrong and Kaleta has paid his dues for his punishment so he does have every right to be pissed off.

Head coach Ron Rolston says he likes the line ups the way they are therefore Kaleta will not play, Rolston goes on to say he cant think of any other guys to take out in order to play Kaleta

What do you think about Kaletas reaction to the supplementary, supplementary discipline handed out to him by Ron Rolston?

I think Rolston is right. Who would you sit to put Kaleta in the line-up?

Kaleta only has himself to be pissed at, and like he said he has to re-direct his energy tomorrow to being a better hockey player to gain his roster spot back.

I could be wrong but I think the Flyers did the same with Carcillo a couple of years back.

I'm going to move this thread to the NHL forum for more attention throughout the forum.

I give credit to Rolston for having the back bone to get his point across. Kaleta has needed his selfishness(careless penalty taking) reigned in for years. Although I don't think Rolston will be around long enough to make a difference because of the fact he was one of Lindy's guys, I think he is doing the right thing. It would not surprise me to see Lavy do the same thing with Harry Z. He and Kaleta both have game changing abilities if they can learn to focus them and use them correctly.

I think Kaleta is acting like a baby. He's a professional hockey player, he should act like one. He made a stupid and selfish play that cost his team. Now he has to pay the price. I like Rolston making a point that it won't be tolerated. I also love what Miller said after the game last night about the situation. He was asked what he thought about Kaleta's comments. Miller would go on to say that Kaleta needed to "grow up". I 100% agree. In Buffalo Miller will get killed for what he said because PK is a fan favorite, but I like that he has the balls to hold people accountable inside that room. Outside of Miller and Ott no true leader is in that room. It shows on the ice with the lack of effort and emotion. Here are Miller's comments....http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=222888&catid=-6

I think Kaleta is acting like a baby. He's a professional hockey player, he should act like one. He made a stupid and selfish play that cost his team. Now he has to pay the price. I like Rolston making a point that it won't be tolerated. I also love what Miller said after the game last night about the situation. He was asked what he thought about Kaleta's comments. Miller would go on to say that Kaleta needed to "grow up". I 100% agree. In Buffalo Miller will get killed for what he said because PK is a fan favorite, but I like that he has the balls to hold people accountable inside that room. Outside of Miller and Ott no true leader is in that room. It shows on the ice with the lack of effort and emotion. Here are Miller's comments....http://video.sabres....222888&catid=-6

Good for Miller... too often accountability is forgotten.