Proud of The Flyers

flyer33716

Yes...thank u Flyers for not making the playoffs and by winning a bunch of meaningless games, and at the same time taking us out of the running of a top forward or defensmen who could take the franchise to a Cup win.

Edited by TimKerrFan12

Good point about not giving up or doing the Pitt tank.

The one thing I have to ask is why are we so much better defenSively after most of our starting d are on the shelf? Are our starters that bad? It's nice to see the young guys come up and actually play inspired in your face d. I even heard the announcers last night talking about the d clearing the porch. I think some of our starting d are vompletetly overrated. Fill in your player here.... just my 2cents.

@flyer33716

That remains to be seen.

@LegionOfDoom

That's so full of southern drawl and bad cliches I'm actually confused as to the real meaning. I think I understand your intent though. Yes my franchise tanked up to eight meaningless games to out tank the Devils for arguably the greatest player to ever play the game. And I'm proud they had the balls to do what's necessary to save the franchise. I'm going to defend my team against ANY post that attempts to insult them. You should know that by now.

Enjoy your time in the "saloon". I reckon...

Edited by Polaris922

@flyer33716

That remains to be seen.

@LegionOfDoom

That's so full of southern drawl and bad cliches I'm actually confused as to the real meaning. I think I understand your intent though. Yes my franchise tanked up to eight meaningless games to out tank the Devils for arguably the greatest player to ever play the game. And I'm proud they had the balls to do what's necessary to save the franchise. I'm going to defend my team against ANY post that attempts to insult them. You should know that by now.

Enjoy your time in the "saloon". I reckon...

Arguably the greatest player to ever play the game? You have zero credibility with that comment.

are you referring to your legit Cups in 91-92 or Bettman's Cup in 2009? ;)

I personally requested Bettman's name be put next to Crosby's on the Cup but they said that the Flyers' management traded a second round pick for Bettman just before the trade deadline.

I personally requested Bettman's name be put next to Crosby's on the Cup but they said that the Flyers' management traded a second round pick for Bettman just before the trade deadline.

Haha! Well played sir! But it cant be true because it is common knowledge that the Flyers management had traded away all of their 2nd round picks for the past 10 years for a bag of pucks. To their credit, they did insist the pucks were pre-frozen. Besides, if it were true, we all know Homer would have thrown in a first and a third for good measure!

Haha! Well played sir! But it cant be true because it is common knowledge that the Flyers management had traded away all of their 2nd round picks for the past 10 years for a bag of pucks. To their credit, they did insist the pucks were pre-frozen. Besides, if it were true, we all know Homer would have thrown in a first and a third for good measure!

Touché'! Lol