Gregory Campbell-Wow that's come Courage

Guest mojo1917

The NHL has some footage for next year's stanley cup advertising campaign .

His shift where he killed a penalty for 50 seconds after having his leg broken is one of the more courageous things i've seen in pro sports... that my friends is a man.

that he was able to at least be upright and get his stick in the passing lanes on that pk was pretty inspiring.

That was all i needed to see from last nights contest. which was the most entertaining of the series so far.

Edited by mojo1917
  • Like 1

The NHL has some footage for next year's stanley cup advertising campaign .

His shift where he killed a penalty for 50 seconds after having his leg broken is one of the more courageous things i've seen in pro sports... that my friends is a man.

that he was able to at least be upright and get his stick in the passing lanes on that pk was pretty inspiring.

That was all i needed to see from last nights contest. which was the most entertaining of the series so far.

My Boston friends are whining that play should have been stopped

Um....no.

• Like 1

Yeah that takes some cajones to hang in that long. You could tell he was in trouble, he was basically a pylon with a stick attached, but it was enough to take up some space and cut off a shooting lane. He doesn't do that and its a full 5 on 3, Pens maybe score and its maybe a different outcome.

Agree the play should be allowed to continue until the zone is cleared and the player can't get to the bench. Tough but thems the rules

• 1 month later...

The play has to continue. One of the coolest things about it I you never hear Campbell argue it, he knows the rules and sucks it up and stays out there battling on one leg. More heart than talent, he epitomizes fourth liners. He could play for me any time!!

• Like 1