Trade rumors for today

Guest yave1964

Rumor one is the Avalanche willing to deal the number one pick, and even going in to today they are not wholly committed to who they are going to take.

The Flyers want to move up.

The Bruins are listening to offers for Seguin

Kenny Holland is looking to add a scoring winger for the Wings and may offer their pick

The Hurricanes (5) and Oilers (7) are both willing to move down

Schneider is the goalie Gillis is dangling because nobody in their right mind will take Bobby Lu

Islanders are looking to replace Nabokov

The Flames are looking for anyone to take their last remaining NHLer, the overpaid Cammelleri

Bobby Ryan for the twentieth straight season isrumored to being dealt from the Ducks

Jaroslav Halak may be in play by the Blues. Flyers, Isles and Oilers supposedly all interested.

Lots more, but these are the ones that grabbed me. Looking forward to a big draft day today sitting on my couch with my wife taking my youngest daughter to see the Zombie movie that is out at the theatre so I can plop down without interruption. Hope it is better than the trade deadline has been the past few years.

• Like 1

You know, it won't happen because he's only got one year left on his contract, but if Calgary were to buyout Cammalleri, I would be on the phone with him right away. I've always liked him and I think he'd be interesting on Giroux's wing. I agree, though, that at $7M salary and a $6M cap hit that he is quite overpaid.

Elder is apparently in play. The Canucks may be looking to "Carter" him.

Also heard the Islanders and Canucks swaping DiPietro and Luongo.

I still think Fleury is going to be traded, especially after signing Letang today. I can see Calgary going after him or Miller.

Bobrovsky being offered to teams by the Blue Jackets. Told he wants $6 mil per. Columbus in market for a goalie.

He's nuts. I mean, get what you can while the getting is good, but he really only has 1/2 year of really good play. The truth is he was only ever "okay" with the Flyers. Not one shut out. He was "okay" and basically failed everytime the Flyers attempted to give him the reins.

He had a good half of a year this year. A very good half of a year. And that gets him $6M? Is he watching what is happening with the other $6M+ goalies in this league? He's nuts. I'm guessing he's looking for a "well, you wouldn't pay me" reason to go back to Russia.

If anyone gives him $6M, they should be fired, if not fired upon.

He's nuts. I mean, get what you can while the getting is good, but he really only has 1/2 year of really good play. The truth is he was only ever "okay" with the Flyers. Not one shut out. He was "okay" and basically failed everytime the Flyers attempted to give him the reins.

He had a good half of a year this year. A very good half of a year. And that gets him $6M? Is he watching what is happening with the other $6M+ goalies in this league? He's nuts. I'm guessing he's looking for a "well, you wouldn't pay me" reason to go back to Russia.

If anyone gives him $6M, they should be fired, if not fired upon.

Enter Homer!

• Like 1