Berube is an effin putz.

King Knut

I can't believe they out him behind this bench.

How any coach can stand there through the end of that game and not be screaming bloody murder at his players is solar beyond me I have no idea what else to say about it.

These players couldn't even manage a win in the AHL right now and quite frankly if it were me, I'd bench the lot of them and being up as many phantoms as the league allows.

These guys just plain suck. There are no two ways about it. They are futile and honestly, if none of them (aside from The goalies) ever suited up a single game again, the world would be better off.

And Berube is a jack ass if he's not beating them senseless right now.

Tortorella style coaching doesn't work anymore. Why yell when you can coach / fix problems? It didn't break overnight, and the corrections will take time. The key here is week to week progress based on the players' on-ice performance.

Tortorella style coaching doesn't work anymore. Why yell when you can coach / fix problems? It didn't break overnight, and the corrections will take time. The key here is week to week progress based on the players' on-ice performance.

Exactly!

Maybe you are right, but Tortorella won the game.....

• Like 1

wow.. there are still actual flyer fans who think that yelling behind the bench is good coaching? LMFAO. 

No there are Flyers fans who think that yelling behind the bench is better coaching, than doing absolutely nothing and just accepting what's happening out there

Tortorella switched his top lines and that resulted 2 goals, i did not noticed any changes that our coach did during the course of the game

Edited by krasy
  • Like 1

No there are Flyers fans who think that yelling behind the bench is better coaching, than doing absolutely nothing and just accepting what's happening out there

Tortorella switched his top lines and that resulted 2 goals, i did not noticed any changes that our coach did during the course of the game

well... a solid argument is that Torts has a LOT more to work with. him shuffling lines is basically the choice between steak or lobster. not losing either way. 

well... a solid argument is that Torts has a LOT more to work with. him shuffling lines is basically the choice between steak or lobster. not losing either way.

Torts can choose between Steak or Lobster. What are Berube's options, Grilled Cheese or Spagetthi-Os? :)

Edited by Samifan

maybe if you have one plate with sausages (our first line) and 3 other plates with beans, will be better plan mixing then to have 4 plates with beans and sausage. :)

Seriously - the Leafs are 6-2, do they have more talent then us? No way

This is the same team, even better now that used to to called The Comeback Kids and be able to win almost every game trailing into the third period.