How many games will Scott get!

Samifan

I am hoping ten games as well.

The problem is this does nothing to the sabres for having slugs like Scott and Kalets running real players. Suspending them just means giving kids a chance to replace them in the lineup.

I am a huge advocate for if your club has a player suspended, you cannot fill the roster spot. 18 players and 2 goalies, you lose a slot, have to play with 17. This would make the teams police their players and would do a lot more to clean up the nonsense than anything I can think of.

A suspended Scott doesn't hurt the Sabres.  In fact, it  improves their chances.   I've heard suggestions that coaches should also be suspended.  That makes sense to me.  Supposing that Rolston had to be absent for a couple games, what would be the consequences if Buffalo won those games?   Maybe management might replace him.  I think that possibility would deter coaches of poor teams from putting goons on the ice.   

Whacha think?

@blocker

I like it. Suspend/fine the coaches take the position and not allow the team to replace him on the roster, anything to deter this type of hit.

I love the physical game, always have. Fighting, scrums in the corners all have a place in the game. Headhunting however absolutely does not.

Please pardon the ignorant question but does the 7 start as of last night or include any games missed while pending his hearing?

Thanks for the knowledge....

I'm 99% sure that the 3 or 4 games that he's missed already count towards the total.

Suspend/fine the coaches take the position and not allow the team to replace him on the roster, anything to deter this type of hit.

yave.......Heard a good one today.   An old-timer said that the penalty should be a fine for Scott, and the penalty for Buffalo should be a requirement that he play 17 minutes in each of the 7 games.