Unfortunately, this is what we're stuck with, fellow Flyers fans

FD19372

A bunch of loser idiots, starting at the top of the disfunctorganization.  This is what happens when the owner puts in luxury boxes and prices out the average fan.  He now truly does not give a rat's a*s about the typical, longtime caring Flyers fan that many of you and myself are.  The team can't draft, lacks in talent evaluation, has ridiculous notions like hates Russian players and has to play Broad Street Bully hockey by taking 12 penalties a game.  He is more interested in corporate BS to sell to corporate clients that just want 'a night out'. He has turned into, if not is a 'snake oil' salesman phony, by getting players who are aged and names onlyand has no clue or care to have a clue.  He should have fired Holmgren after the second period of last night's game, and did nothing. Going into the locker room and yelling isn't enough.  Holding your employees accountable is. Instead, he was making plans on buying another leather jacket with his rich buddies while his franchise is basically the (new, maybe) joke of the NHL.  Does Snider own the Sixers at all anymore? What we can hope, if he doesn't, is that they get really good quickly, and no one goes to see the Flyers anymore. 

• Like 1

A bunch of loser idiots, starting at the top of the disfunctorganization.  This is what happens when the owner puts in luxury boxes and prices out the average fan.  He now truly does not give a rat's a*s about the typical, longtime caring Flyers fan that many of you and myself are.  The team can't draft, lacks in talent evaluation, has ridiculous notions like hates Russian players and has to play Broad Street Bully hockey by taking 12 penalties a game.  He is more interested in corporate BS to sell to corporate clients that just want 'a night out'. He has turned into, if not is a 'snake oil' salesman phony, by getting players who are aged and names onlyand has no clue or care to have a clue.  He should have fired Holmgren after the second period of last night's game, and did nothing. Going into the locker room and yelling isn't enough.  Holding your employees accountable is. Instead, he was making plans on buying another leather jacket with his rich buddies while his franchise is basically the (new, maybe) joke of the NHL.  Does Snider own the Sixers at all anymore? What we can hope, if he doesn't, is that they get really good quickly, and no one goes to see the Flyers anymore. 

Dear FD:

Well said. Actually, one of my hopes (besides Snider's departure) is that Comcast sees its franchise getting tarnished and that Lukko begins to pull the strings to right the ship. Snider no longer owns the Sixers. And yes, you raise and interesting benchmark question.

I think another serious loss may cause some painful reckoning.

Best,

Howie

When you look at the crap guys like Kovalchuk and Radulov pull, amongst others...well Snider might still be on to something.

He is really ludicrous Doom... for every Russian that has pulled this type of crap there are 8 that have not.  Not to say it is not an issue but Snider deserves no high marks right now :angry:

Not really defending Snider, more condemning stereotypical heartless Russian hockey players. I'm still not sure where to place my anger over the Flyers right now, so I'm trying to sort that out. It makes no sense to me at all.