Almost got into a fight today on the ice...

bunnyman

I got a stick between the legs which resulted in my face on the ice. I ran after him, cross-checked him a few times. I was ready to cross-check his head and pound the crap out of him. I did make certain to tie him up a few times and even cross check him on the wrists a couple of times...

I guess it's all starting to come back to me.

I got a stick between the legs which resulted in my face on the ice. I ran after him, cross-checked him a few times. I was ready to cross-check his head and pound the crap out of him. I did make certain to tie him up a few times and even cross check him on the wrists a couple of times...

I guess it's all starting to come back to me.

Maybe next time try skating after him. Don't worry, it'll come. :P

@flyercanuck

Yes, I skated after him. After I muttered "that's a trip!" I skated after him, gave him a few cross-checks. When he had the puck, I went full speed into him. next time I see him, I will make certain he wears the opposite sweater and I will make his life a living hell.

I guess the competitive spirt is back!

next time I see him, I will make certain he wears the opposite sweater and I will make his life a living hell.

Wow ok so the past beat down he was your team mate????

And next time you'll make sure he's on the other side?????

Wow!!!! So are we sure the first trip wasn't an accident? Sucks to have to check the opposition and your teammates....that is a rough league there. 

Edited by OccamsRazor

Wow ok so the past beat down he was your team mate????

And next time you'll make sure he's on the other side?????

Wow!!!! So are we sure the first trip wasn't an accident? Sucks to have to check the opposition and your teammates....that is a rough league there.

Not a teammate. But we are divided by dark and light sweaters. I will make certain he wears the opposite sweater as he was yesterday.

We were behind the net. He was grabbing, clutching and slashing for the puck. He got up on my body, and darn the luck my elbow came up on his head.

I think a healthy respect is coming between us...

Of course I was tied up on the boards and hand passed the puck, as well. Guess I am a dirty player...

Edited by bunnyman
  • Like 1

Naw- just moved him off of me.

If it would have been the Hallmark Movie channel version (like their version of the Mr. Hockey story), he would have went down with a broken neck and blood gushing from his nose. I merely moved him from the top of my body.

• Like 1

In my game of shinny today, I played defence. Well, many danglers would easily move around me. Well, I end up blocking a shot. I took it in the ankle in that nether region between shin pad and the skate. Needless to say I screamed like a wounded hound.

I kept it clean despite how I normally speak...

post-1100-0-17160900-1386273129_thumb.jp

I still get a goofy giggle out of the crazed-looking mascot, Fin on your avatar.

Hahaha! Really? And here I thought he was smiling & all friendly-like! But if he's an intimidating force behind our team, I'll take it! We need all the help we can get! LOL!  :ph34r:

• Like 1