What about McGinn?

The Quigster

Patrick Sharp couldn't crack the lineup here either. Someone in the organIzation (I think Clarke) thought Hartnell, Vanek, and Leino were worth what their getting paid too.

Leino was worth what he was getting paid when he was getting paid by the Flyers. He was not even close to being worth what Buffalo decided to pay him but I'm pretty sure Clarke had nothing to do with that decision.

Leino was worth what he was getting paid when he was getting paid by the Flyers. He was not even close to being worth what Buffalo decided to pay him but I'm pretty sure Clarke had nothing to do with that decision.

Yes, I'm aware of that, but thank you for pointing that out.

I find it down right laughable that McGinn is still being debated.  100% hilarious. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

They have no defense, the goalies are sieves right now, the forwards can't play 200 feet to save their lives, and we continue to argue the merits of a borderline AHL/NHL player.

The Titanic has hit the iceberg and is listing badly, yet we are arguing about what salad dressing we want with our 7 course dinner.  

Mock all you want to, but I encourage you to join us in worshiping at the United Church of McGinn. Lay all fears, your pain, your concerns, your troubles at the skated feet of our most exhaltedness.

He was here to fight for our troubles and has returned to the land of the A. But he WILL return. A voice cries in the wilderness (of the Adirondacks). Make way for the highest Tye. Be ye prepared for the coming.

(please don't forget to bring your own snakes. Also, we are located in new Jersey so please allow extra travel time as you never know which or how many lanes or bridges may be closed. Peace be with you, brothers and sisters).