HBO 24/7 - Episode 4

Guest touche22

@touche22

I will watch it. Just get all the frustration, piss off mood and whatever out then move on so you can enjoy the rest of the year. Why get piss off again later?

Wont piss me off later.

Watching it in the next week will annoy the **** out of me.

I hate complaining since we are all here because the flyers are our team, but man, i cant stand games like this. Up 2-0 against the best goalie in the league and cant take it home at home. Damn, the more i think about it i might not visit this episode for a year.........

I hate complaining since we are all here because the flyers are our team, but man, i cant stand games like this. Up 2-0 against the best goalie in the league and cant take it home at home.

Look on the bright side, this team still fights to the end. Would you rather watch last years team after the All Star break? I don't think I would enjoy it at all.

I'll watch. Just need to finish out the experience I guess. It sucks we lost today but I think there will be plenty of entertainment to be had, especially most of the events immediately preceding the actual classic itself. I wonder how much attention they'll devote to the Alumni game.

Great 4 Part Series.... It's not that we lost the WC, but its the fact that so far this season ,we have no answer for the Rangers or for that matter Henri. We somehow must figure this out if we have any chance of doing big damage in the playoffs.With that said, at this point of the season I am very happy and excited by what this Flyers team has accomplished.Many thought this was a year of no playoffs or struggling without Richards and Carter.I think we got very young and we got better. Let's hope for the best...............LET'S GO FLYERS