Leino now Concussed?

hf101

Wow, and to think we have seen everything - I mean - we all have seen nothing from Leino since becoming a Sabre.  I've seen jokes to the likes of "Where's Leino? but wow this guy has to be the worst rip off artist in the NHL today.  52 games and not one goal.

NBCsports is reporting that he played one shift in Thursday's game complaining of lightheadedness.  Concussion?  or pretending to have a concussion because he can't be bought out this summer if injured.

“He never got hit though,” interim coach Ted Nolan pointed out, per the Buffalo News. “He just felt it before the game. He had one shift. He went out felt a little woozy. He felt a little dizzy and it wasn’t, don’t quote me 100 percent but I don’t think he got hit. He was just out one shift and came back.

“When you’re talking about the head, it’s not like the elbow or knee or something, but your head so we have to be very, very cautious.”

Will Leino play another game before the end of the season?  wow.

• 3 weeks later...