Season cannot end soon enough

Buffalo Rick

What a disaster.   I hope they get rid of Leino and Stafford.  Finish the job.  They got rid of all the good players so they need to now dump the rubbish.  There are a hand full of keepers.  Myers, Erhoff (unless they unload his contract and trade him), Ennis, Hodgeson, Girgensons.   Those I named are all good and worth keeping.  I do not know about the goalie situation.  I expect we will draft one.  With one of those high picks.  If there is a real good prospect?  They may chose to go with Enroth and Hackett until something gives.  I say if Miller does sign in St Louis to pursue Elliot.  Elliot is good.  

I admit I'm biased toward Z.  But, I think Sabres have a little more life when he's in the lineup. 

I posted elsewhere that I don't know how he only has 8 goals on the year, he has absolutely owned the Wings, 3 goals and has looked good in at least 3 of the 4 games. The kid looks like the perfect combo of size and ability.

I say if Miller does sign in St Louis to pursue Elliot.  Elliot is good.  

Rumor is that Miller wants to go to Anaheim to be close to his family. Jonas Miller is a UFA at the end of the year and despite the ducks success this year, he has not been overwhelming (at least not in the Raask / Quick kind of sense). Same age, similar contracts. I could see it happen. Sucks for St Louis, unless they do something meaningful in the playoffs. 

I posted elsewhere that I don't know how he only has 8 goals on the year, he has absolutely owned the Wings, 3 goals and has looked good in at least 3 of the 4 games. The kid looks like the perfect combo of size and ability.

I still remember that goal Girgensons scored against the Wings where I think he deked Kronwall? out of his jockstrap and then roofed it. One of the nicest of the year.

I still remember that goal Girgensons scored against the Wings where I think he deked Kronwall? out of his jockstrap and then roofed it. One of the nicest of the year.

Yep it was my boy Kronwall. Went around him like he was a pylon. The kid has shown flashes and when you consider he is playing with what is easily the most wretched bunch of forwards on one team in the past decade it can only get better from here.......

Rumor is that Miller wants to go to Anaheim to be close to his family. Jonas Miller is a UFA at the end of the year and despite the ducks success this year, he has not been overwhelming (at least not in the Raask / Quick kind of sense). Same age, similar contracts. I could see it happen. Sucks for St Louis, unless they do something meaningful in the playoffs. 

It has always been thought that if Miller leaves Buffalo it would be to Califonia near his wife.  Detroit would be his other choice as most of his family is actually in Michigan.  St Louis is going for it now.  If he does not sign, I wonder if the Ducks will make a move for him or stick with Hiller?