Game 7!

brelic

Thought this was an interesting stat:
Henrik Lundqvist and Steve Mason each played four games on zero days rest this season. Mason 4-0-0 .908 Lundqvist 1-3-0 .879

Keep in mind that Lundqvist did get 20 more minutes of rest than Mason since last night's game started...

Keep in mind that Lundqvist did get 20 more minutes of rest than Mason since last night's game started...

Mason's younger and had a few more weeks rest right before the playoffs... I'm not worried about it. He's in a groove, he's probably chompin at the bit to get back out there. I was ready for gm7 to start immediately after gm6. lol.

Last night the Flyers scored first and played in front the whole game - boy does that make life easier. Scoreboard pressure is a killer, especially in an elimination game. Tonight it's the same for both clubs so whoever scores first (provided they don't give it right back) will have a huge advantage.

I remember that G7 against Boston and for some reason I wasn't really worried even after 3-0 in the 1st. Tonight I have a feeling the 1st goal will be hugely huge.

Last night the Flyers scored first and played in front the whole game - boy does that make life easier. Scoreboard pressure is a killer, especially in an elimination game. Tonight it's the same for both clubs so whoever scores first (provided they don't give it right back) will have a huge advantage.

I remember that G7 against Boston and for some reason I wasn't really worried even after 3-0 in the 1st. Tonight I have a feeling the 1st goal will be hugely huge.

Peel and Rooney for the game tonight...don't sound good....

http://scoutingtherefs.com/2014/04/3099/tonights-nhl-playoff-referees-43014/

Peel/Rooney Combined Playoff Stats:

• 8.5 minor penalties per game (combined)
  • 23.0 PIM per game (combined)
  • Favor home team (call 12.5% more penalties on road team)
  • Total Power Plays Given: 28 – 50.0% to home team
  • Home team record: 2-2
  • Calls by period (excludes matching/misc): 10-9-8-0
  • Worked 1 OT game
  • In 3 of 4 games, leading team has been given a penalty in last 5 mins

Gulp.......please don't screw us tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28roe45.jpg

Edited by OccamsRazor

Last nights 5-2 victory was absolutly amazing. Thats the spirit they need to show to exeed. Now, even if were kicked out i think we still have the honour. When we work hard we are hard to beat and if we are beaten while working hard well then we could be golfing with pride. Really hope we can turn this and face the pens! I think if we do we have good posibilities to beat the pens

LETS GO FLYERS! LETS GO MASON