App for Block Statistik

Cello777

Hi together

Im from switzerland and my english isn't that good. So I'll hope you understand what I need or will say.

Im a statistiker of an Hockeyteam. My work is to write down the blocks/players, when they on ice. And all shots on the goal. When a goal is done, so I have to write down the eaxactly players where on the ice. That looks like:

Time: 1st period 12:05

Players: 5/32/34/45/56/77

Shot: 32

When the team makes a Goal, then gives it a plus. When they get one, then a minus.

That I know, which players on the ice, I have to write down all the time all players on a paper. This is realy hard work und not really userfriendly. Thats why I'm here now and looking for an app for a tablet, where I can make this statistik much more easier. So. Is somewhere here where use ore know an app where I can buy / download for my work ?

That would be absolutely great

Thank you so much for youre help and best reagards from switzerland

Cello

@Cello777  Welcome Cello!   I wish I could help, but I don't know of any apps that might work. I used to work for my hometown Windsor Spitfires, counting hits and shots on goal...so I'm a little familiar with how hard your job is. Hopefully someone else knows of an app that exists that might help you out. Have you tried running a Google search on the topic? That may help.

Your English seems pretty damn good, I could only imagine the garbled mess I would make trying to type in a different language, so good job buddy!

Thank you both for youre help ! But looked with google and I couldnt find the right app. I just found scoreboards. But that one is just for count goals. I have to know all the time, witch players ar in the moment on the ice. I saw that one had an app like that. But he couldnt told me, what for an app that was.

But anyway. Thanks for youre help and best regards from switzerland.

Thank you so much for youre help and best reagards from switzerland

Cello

Having been to leksand, try someing like this: http://realtimesportstats.com/blog/category/realtime-hockey-stats-app/

or

http://www.hockeyshare.com/blog/resources/stat-tracking-forms/

or

www.google.com.ph/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=IlwxVNnrDYWHvATb_4Eg&gws_r

I did this in 1 minute.

Cheers

VF

Thanks for youre infos.

The realtimesport looks not so bad. But Im not shure, is that exactly what Im looking for. Maybe I have to buy it ones and have to testing.

:)   I dont nee tracking forms. That I have allready.  :)    Im looking something as an app for a tablet.

For me, whre my motherlanguage are not english, isn't very easy to find the right thing. Thats why I have some problems.  :(

When Im working during a game, I have to write down all the time the lines/players where on the ice. When a player, ore two or more goes out and new ones come in, then I have to write down this new players in the line. This per hand is very strong and a lot of stress. Thats why Im looking for an app, wher makes it easier.  :blink[1]:

Best regards

Cello

Sorry but both or alle links war not that really what Im looking for. But after some more hours and days of searching, I found this link:

https://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/time-on-ice-tracker/id476356275?mt=8

And this is absolutely exactly what Im looking for. But my problem is now, thats only for an iPad and I bought some days bevor a new samsung tablet and that doesn't works. Damned !!! I couldnt bring it back and buy an iPad. Im not a fan of Apple and I hate iTunes. I have all the time problems on my Windows 64bit PC. Thats why Im loking for an app ore software for an android tablet.

So. I think I have to search some more houres, days or weeks !  :confused[1]::(

Archived