Couldn't we have traded .........

Vanflyer

@Vanflyer  Yep, TVR with his very first NHL goal tonight....good for him. Amazing that he had the choice of any team in the league....and he had enough self confidence to pick a talented team like the Hawks. Many other kids would have been intimidated by their talented defense and picked a team they were sure to crack. Now that he has cracked the top 6 in Chicago, he will reap the reward of being coached by Joel Quenville and his very talented group of coaches. Literally, the perfect opportunity to learn how to play the game the way it should be played.

......JVR for his younger brother (trevor) instead of that lugg Luke Schenn? trevor was 1st star tonight in blackhawks victory.

No knucklehead he was an undrafted free agent so anyone could have tried to sign him but he signed with Chicago like Hayes chose to sign with the Rangers.

How about just not trading JVR at all, committing to your #2 overall and trying to make lemonade out of getting screwed out of picking Kane? ...I.e. building a game around his strengths rather than being grumpy with him for not being some different kind of player altogether?

......JVR for his younger brother (trevor) instead of that lugg Luke Schenn? trevor was 1st star tonight in blackhawks victory.

No knucklehead he was an undrafted free agent so anyone could have tried to

WTF is up with the knucklehead comment? I have never given you crap about anything. When I am wrong, I have no problem admitting it. All you had to say what "no, he was signed as a undrafted free agent", not be smarmy about it.

Had you approached it like that, I would have said "my bad- thanks for the correction."

WTF is up with the knucklehead comment? I have never given you crap about anything. When I am wrong, I have no problem admitting it. All you had to say what "no, he was signed as a undrafted free agent", not be smarmy about it.

Had you approached it like that, I would have said "my bad- thanks for the correction."

Knucklehead really????

I was just kidding with you but you're going to get upset with a knucklehead comment???? I hope that isn't the case.

How do you even post here if that rubs you wrong........hopefully you know if i was seriously wanting to be a d!ckhead i would have chosen harsher words? It was meant as no harm.

I'm sorry i left out the "i don't mean to be rude...........before knucklehead".  :confused[1]:

Hopefully you really didn't take offense to that, there wasn't none meant.

Just off kilter on your posts directed to me. Its not like you called me a douchebag. Carry on.

Well just to be clear just kidding some around here you can kid around with and some you can't the response has me on the fence of where we stand . And I'll clarify it was a joke hopefully you'll take it as such.

No worries, Knucklehead! Cheers (no offense taken). :-)

Good. You good poster and bring a lot of good stuff here. And I would have hated to have caused a riff between just because I chose to poke fun at you instead of just replied to you. We've never had any beef and I like to keep it that, atleast we'll wait till there is a reason I try to be polite to folks wasn't trying to offend. But I have been told when I say yoh must be drunk offends people...oh well I try not to usually when I want to be mean I like to make sure it gets across.

No worries, Knucklehead! Cheers (no offense taken). :-)

Plus a lot of times reading response like here or even text messages on the cell phone, you can't hear tone and how it's meant and then received so it can easily get confused. Here is the perfect example in this clip check it out.

Plus a lot of times reading response like here or even text messages on the cell phone, you can't hear tone and how it's meant and then received so it can easily get confused. Here is the perfect example in this clip check it out.

Thats effing funny. I never knew you were a baseball fan, but hope you like the bat for x-mas! :-P

Archived