Carlyle Still Coaching?

ihabs1993

Like many other hockey fans, I've been on twitter today, patiently waiting on the impending firing of Maple Leaf's bench-boss, Randy Carlyle....

But he's still there.... Can they not find him to give him his pink slip?

Honestly, how can you lose 6-2 against arguably the worst team in the league in the Buffalo Sabres, and follow it up with a 9-2 loss against the offensively challenged Nashville Predators?.... AND STILL HAVE A JOB IN THE NHL?!?!?

Your thoughts?

Tony Marinaro on TSN 690 said that if he wasn't fired by this afternoon, he thinks that he's going to stay the whole season.

Personally, I think he's gone at the end of the week.

Like many other hockey fans, I've been on twitter today, patiently waiting on the impending firing of Maple Leaf's bench-boss, Randy Carlyle....

But he's still there.... Can they not find him to give him his pink slip?

Honestly, how can you lose 6-2 against arguably the worst team in the league in the Buffalo Sabres, and follow it up with a 9-2 loss against the offensively challenged Nashville Predators?.... AND STILL HAVE A JOB IN THE NHL?!?!?

Your thoughts?

Tony Marinaro on TSN 690 said that if he wasn't fired by this afternoon, he thinks that he's going to stay the whole season.

Personally, I think he's gone at the end of the week.

Why are the preds "offensively challenged?"

They are pretty middle of the pack in that regard this season. Like 12th in the league, but far from challenged.

In any case, yeah fire him haha

@ihabs1993    Shhhhhhh, just pretend it did not happen. We *want* the Leafs to suck....We *need* Randy with the Leafs. Then, just when it looks like they will nab a top 5 pick....they will win like crazy when they are already out of it!!!  Same ol' Leafs!!

Archived