Just saw replay Mason

Jam1986

Yeah... Despite his wins/losses and overall stats, it's hard to fault Mason's performance so far.  I don't even think his 'rough' early starts were all that bad considering the defensive play in front of him.  

Jammer and I were talking about how rarely he gives up 'bad/stinky' goals.  You knows he's going to give up a couple each game, but they're not deflating type goals usually.

Put in an even moderately better d-corps than he has right now and his stats would be very solid imo.

Yeah... Despite his wins/losses and overall stats, it's hard to fault Mason's performance so far.  I don't even think his 'rough' early starts were all that bad considering the defensive play in front of him.  

Jammer and I were talking about how rarely he gives up 'bad/stinky' goals.  You knows he's going to give up a couple each game, but they're not deflating type goals usually.

Put in an even moderately better d-corps than he has right now and his stats would be very solid imo.

Agreed. Mase has played better than his record reflects. One thing a little concerning is his glove hand. Yesterday there were 3-4 times when the puck bounced of the top webbing and rebounded right in the slot. Not sure if he is breaking in new equipment or timing was just off slightly.

Archived