Penguins General Discussion

And1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting interview with Crosby on Madden's show today. Gives me hope. Recognized fatigue and injury issues. Said the rest is working wonders for them and the extra bodies called up will change energy levels taking some of the load off of the key players.

Should Johnston get the axe and Babcock goes somewhere other than Pittsburgh! Would Ted Nolan, since he was let go by Buffalo or Lindsay Ruff if Dallas doesn't want him?

No and extra no.

who would you like to see replace Johnston, if fire and Babcock doesn't come here?

Paul MacLean. He did a lot with little in Ottawa and was an assistant for several years under Babcock (won a Cup with him in Detroit). BTB Jack Adams nominations and won in 2013.  I know that he had supposedly lost the locker room in Ottawa but that can be said for a lot of coaches who are fired and go on to have success elsewhere (Lavy, anoyne?). 

Since I'm a bit of a prospect guru I could whip up a thread and write up on a few of prospects if you want, I'm a bit of a (And by that I'm mean huge) nerd with too much free time on my hands.

If you wanted to do that for the Pens Prospects,   I can see if we can get it pinned so it will always be on top.

Typical. Blame MAF despite he was the only one that frigging showed up all series, Blame him, Ignore the fact the bluelne was held together with safety glue and safety pins.  :rolleyes: Dont blame the fact that Scuds and Lovejoy the pair we so badly needed were softer then wet toilet paper. F U Shero for looking up your little cliq long term when you knew they'd decline, F U for ignoring 7 years worth of drafting, F U for bringing back Scuderi. This whole team is an unfixable, dysfunctional, unorganized cluttered mess.

Archived