Who will be the difference making agitator for the playoffs this year?

Cclar07

With players like Lucic, Brown, And Marchand not participating in this years playoffs, who will be big difference maker to get under the skin of opponents and help get their team deeper in the playoffs?

With players like Lucic, Brown, And Marchand not participating in this years playoffs, who will be big difference maker to get under the skin of opponents and help get their team deeper in the playoffs?

There's always Steve Downie? Lol

I say David Backes will have a great offseason.....last year he was hurt and couldnt play hard..this year he is ready to go....will bother the hell out of the other teams top line and have a good offense as well.

I'd have to agree with you there... The cheap shot last year killed StLouis's vibes

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...for some reason, I missed this thread when it was started...

Obviously, some teams are now eliminated, so the pool of agitators is down significantly, however, that said, the Habs are still in and they have a nice collection of them who could pay dividends for their team...if they can manage to get under the skin of the Lightning.

PK Subban, already mentioned, Dale Weise, Brendan Gallagher, Alexi Emelin, and even Brandon Prust.

Anyone of those guys could be a huge difference maker in the Habs winning their series against the Bolts.

Archived