question for bruins management

notfondajane

Would you please take Jim Rutherford and Marc Andre Fleury off the Pens hands?!

Um....bro...we get it....honestly, we get it. You don't like MAF.....but you really don't have to start multiple threads about it....we "get" it.

Um....bro...we get it....honestly, we get it. You don't like MAF.....but you really don't have to start multiple threads about it....we "get" it.

I sorry it pissed you off! He irked me!

• 2 weeks later...

Bruins should keep only one goalie they want for the next few years on the main roster. With Vegas coming in they can pick and choose players that are not protected. I would not want Zane Mac or Subban to go that way. Keep a career AHLer as Tukka's backup till then. The kids can develop in Providence and see which one you want to trade, bring them up now and again.

@bubblesky

Welcome to the site, glad to have another knowledgeable Bruins fan here.

Svedberg bolting for the KHL really caught me off guard and I chose him on my SIM team a few months ago.  Other than not playing enough management must have sent a message they weren't going to give him much playing time.  Kind of a shame as I thought he had the potential for being a starter somewhere in the league.

As far as the protection of players with Vegas coming.  I'm not exactly sure how or what number of players teams can protect but won't the Vegas team need to create a AHL team also?

Thanks.

I had high hopes for Sveddy and thought he was treated badly. A lot of Bruin fans were down on him but his numbers were not far off from Tuukka's. He did his time in the AHL and should have played at least 20-30 games, not less than 15. As a result they burnt Rask out and threw Subban to the wolves playing him against St Lou instead of the Oilers and that was it for him. Julien has such a short leash for young guys and only trusts his vets, his worst trait. All I heard about the Vegas picks is the Bruins can protect  one NHL goalie (Rask) as for the AHL, I  don't know, good question though.

@bubblesky  Welcome to the Forum!!  Love the pic of Bubbles, had me cracking up the whole time I was reading, what a GREAT character he is!!  Have a piss jug on me bro!! HA HA!

I have to say, Svedberg bolting for the KHL, did not see that coming. I think the Bruins really screwed up when they allowed Khodubin to walk, he might have been the best goalie out of the whole lot!  He had a nice year for a very crappy Cane's team. The time is at hand, they have had Subban rotting in the minors for to long, although his stats down there have not exactly been stellar, but they should play him or trade him at this point, and I do think there would be lot of suitors if he hit the open market.

@jammer2

Subban just finished his 2nd season in the A....he's only 21. 

Oh, I had thought this past year was his 3rd in the minors, I'm a year off...but this coming year should be his big break....no?

Archived