Tampa to the Stanley Cup

Bolts not only avenged last season's sweep at the hands of the Canadiens, but they ousted big time division rival Detroit, where Yzerman, I am sure, was VERY happy to triumph over his former organization, and what better way to become the new Eastern Conference Champions than by beating the Rangers, who not only are the President's Trophy winners, but were the DEFENDING Eastern Champions!

I must say, I am very happy!

At this stage, even if the Bolts lose in the Finals, I am calling this a successful season.

That said, I am also a GREEDY fan....and, just like those players in that locker room, want the Cup for the Lightning as well.

Sure, the Bolts have succeeded this season no matter what happens now.....but the mission is never truly complete until they bring home that Stanley Cup.

It's been 11 years since Lord Stanley had a tan in sunny Florida....high time he get another. :)

Go Bolts Go....and at this point, I really don't care whether it's the Ducks or Hawks!

@TropicalFruitGirl26  CONGRATS Girl!!  I'm sure your team is making you very proud right about now. There is something SO very special about having your team in the finals....I know with me, everything was sunshine and lollipops....LOL!!  There is that extra little zip in your step, I often felt like I was walking on air. Just knowing your team is only 4 wins away from hockey's Holy Grail....it is a special thing!! It's so hard to keep these teams together with the cap restraints, but Stevie Y is going to do a great job of keeping the core intact!! 

You deserve this, a classy poster and all round nice person, this is karma coming back at ya....LOL! Enjoy the finals! Best of luck to the Bolts!!

If the Bolts win the cup, does that mean they won the Coburn trade, finally???  LMAO!!

@TropicalFruitGirl26  CONGRATS Girl!!  I'm sure your team is making you very proud right about now. There is something SO very special about having your team in the finals....I know with me, everything was sunshine and lollipops....LOL!!  There is that extra little zip in your step, I often felt like I was walking on air. Just knowing your team is only 4 wins away from hockey's Holy Grail....it is a special thing!! It's so hard to keep these teams together with the cap restraints, but Stevie Y is going to do a great job of keeping the core intact!! 

You deserve this, a classy poster and all round nice person, this is karma coming back at ya....LOL! Enjoy the finals! Best of luck to the Bolts!!

If the Bolts win the cup, does that mean they won the Coburn trade, finally???  LMAO!!

Thank you sir!

And yes, feeling good!

Funny thing is, I feel I've already "won" with the Bolts simply by them making the Finals...as I would have been happy with them making it to the Eastern Finals for this season (not necessarily winning THAT either), just based on how they exited last year.

But of course, once your team makes certain strides, you get greedy...and want more...hehe.

And now, I want the Cup once again.

And you are a gentleman, @jammer2 ...no matter WHAT anyone says about you....heheh....I kid, I kid.....you are awesome!

We need @Chicago Hawkie back on this site......

Go Bolts GO!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you sir!

And yes, feeling good!

Funny thing is, I feel I've already "won" with the Bolts simply by them making the Finals...as I would have been happy with them making it to the Eastern Finals for this season (not necessarily winning THAT either), just based on how they exited last year.

But of course, once your team makes certain strides, you get greedy...and want more...hehe.

And now, I want the Cup once again.

And you are a gentleman, @jammer2 ...no matter WHAT anyone says about you....heheh....I kid, I kid.....you are awesome!

We need @Chicago Hawkie back on this site......

Go Bolts GO!

ask hf101 how could I send a private message from a cellphone

Archived