Who is the best hockey high priced hockey duo?

Samifan

I have to go with the obvious Toews and Kane (3-0 in finals)...........3 Cups hard to argue with those stats...

Then after that Richie and Crater (2-1 in finals)!!!!!  :ph34r:  2 Cups hard to argue that either....

I have to go with the obvious Toews and Kane...........3 Cups hard to argue with those stats...

Then after that Richie and Crater!!!!!  :ph34r:  2 Cups hard to argue that either....

Richie and Crater would be the obvious winner in the females conquered category. That counts as "scoring" doesn't it? :P

I have to go with the obvious Toews and Kane (3-0 in finals)...........3 Cups hard to argue with those stats...

Then after that Richie and Crater (2-1 in finals)!!!!!  :ph34r:  2 Cups hard to argue that either....

Why do the finals matter? The best teams in the east get bounced first round in the west, where the superior teams are :P

The western Conference finals are the real finals

Why do the finals matter? The best teams in the east get bounced first round in the west, where the superior teams are :P

The western Conference finals are the real finals

As long as you're not biased...

Nah. Not with my teams playoff track record haha.

But the past score of years, I find myself asking if the eastern final team could have b eaten the west team eliminated in the conference finals, or. Even semi finals, and the answer is usually no

Nah. Not with my teams playoff track record haha.

But the past score of years, I find myself asking if the eastern final team could have b eaten the west team eliminated in the conference finals, or. Even semi finals, and the answer is usually no

I don't agree i think the Bolts could have beat the Ducks.

Archived