The Capitals to wear 3rd Jersey in 15 games.

I personally don't care for it.

Then again, I have a different way of looking at things in general.

Definitely has an "old school" look to it, but meh, doesn't do anything for me.

The BEST Caps jersey IMO were these (though I am probably in the minority here as well):

162.jpg

443-610x300.jpg

I personally don't care for it.

Then again, I have a different way of looking at things in general.

Definitely has an "old school" look to it, but meh, doesn't do anything for me.

The BEST Caps jersey IMO were these (though I am probably in the minority here as well):

162.jpg

443-610x300.jpg

I guess I am into the "Old School" look and that is why I like it. Was the jersey you posted from around 2005? They are really nice as well. I really like the eagle.

I guess I am into the "Old School" look and that is why I like it. Was the jersey you posted from around 2005? They are really nice as well. I really like the eagle.

I couldn't remember the exact years they wore them till, so I had to look it up, but it was right around the time I started watching hockey.

Caps used these from about 1995 till 2000.

Then from 2000-2007, they wore the white one, eliminating the bluish one, and used a black jersey with the white house in the middle of it.

Capitals20.png

i think i need to see them on the ice during a game.

i think i can "get behind " this look. I love the Wild's third sweater, the green and cream looks great, it's simple 

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-71419243446517/mens-minnesota-wild-zach-parise-reebok-green-premier-alternate-jersey-13.gif

i actually liked the old retro white sweater the caps wore. i thought that was a good logo and i liked the red white and blue.

i like the flyers 3rd sweater, the antique colors and the keystone border for the leadership letters are cool touches.

@Unleashed Fury

Here is a concept jersey put together by someone on the net.

It takes the eagle of the jerseys I like, and combines it with the patriotic stars and colors of their current jerseys.

This to me, is actually pretty awesome....wish THESE were the real Caps jerseys!

Connor-WSHset.png

@Unleashed Fury

Here is a concept jersey put together by someone on the net.

It takes the eagle of the jerseys I like, and combines it with the patriotic stars and colors of their current jerseys.

This to me, is actually pretty awesome....wish THESE were the real Caps jerseys!

Connor-WSHset.png

I love those, especially the bottom ones with the white center.

• 2 months later...

I really really really like this jersey

I think i'd like it better if the white was antique or cream rather than brilliant. 

all the other elements are great i love the big W and the vertical stripes on the shoulders that's good stuff, and really looks "retro" the color of the bright white doesn't fit for me.  maybe it looks better live 

Archived