Man, What just happened?

Jam1986

he's always had the talent, Neuvith, i never understood why he didn't do better in Washington, injuries ?  I totally understand why he didn't do well in Buffalo he was in a shooting gallery up there... I thought he would be a guy that could start in the NHL and be successful.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pilldoc  If Mason wants to get in the nets, he better post his own shutout the next time out!!

Well this will be a good test for pressure now....after way Neuvirth has played with this team in front of him he will be expected to post similar results i think...so that pressure and having this team in front of him with him over his shoulder....will find out real soon when ever he gets back in.

Well this will be a good test for pressure now....after way Neuvirth has played with this team in front of him he will be expected to post similar results i think...so that pressure and having this team in front of him with him over his shoulder....will find out real soon when ever he gets back in.

If past history means anything, Mason will crumble under the pressure and become a basket case.....it's the Philly way!  Hell, he might even develop vertigo!

Archived