Coots still 2c and b schenn benched manning in

Jmdodgesrt4

Didn't we say the same thing about Carter? High and wide, disappears for long stretches, floats?

He's now displaced Kopitar as the #1C in LA.

people were stupid about Carter.  His skating was so smooth it looked like he was "floating", this fan base doesn't like it's players to be "too good"  they have to "look " like they are expending the most effort ever...and its stupid

All Carter ever did was lead the team in goal scoring, carry the team when his drinkin' buddy was hurt, play on broken feet , play decent defense. And everyone was glad when he was traded...all because Brian Campbell got **** ass lucky in game 6 of the SCF

i'm not surprised that Carter has been really really good for LA .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't we say the same thing about Carter? High and wide, disappears for long stretches, floats?

He's now displaced Kopitar as the #1C in LA.

yes, that is exactly what we saw but I will say Carter was always more consistent and better skilled in nearly every facet of the game.   Schenn is a good skater, a decent passer, a good shot - he is not a master of anything out there.  Carter could fly and he always had a great shot.   He could also create plays and that is something Schenn really does not do well.   I get the comparison but I think it is a bit off in terms of skill.

I am very confident in saying that Schenn will never be anything near what Cater is...

people were stupid about Carter.  His skating was so smooth it looked like he was "floating", this fan base doesn't like it's players to be "too good"  they have to "look " like they are expending the most effort ever...and its stupid

All Carter ever did was lead the team in goal scoring, carry the team when his drinkin' buddy was hurt, play on broken feet , play decent defense. And everyone was glad when he was traded...all because Brian Campbell got **** ass lucky in game 6 of the SCF

i'm not surprised that Carter has been really really good for LA .

You forgot "best faceoff man". 

Oh yea. We have to keep coots at 2c. He's amazing.

Quit whining. This was going to be a year that the team was going to stink. I get blaming Couturier because he's an easy target. How about lobbing some blame on his linemates Wayne Simmonds and Matt Read, who haven't exactly lit it on fire either. It's funny how much you complain about Couturier not being a good fit for the 2nd line, yet his coaches have done nothing but praise him in his approach to the game. Last guy on the team (outside of Giroux) anyone needs to worry about in terms of showing up for a game.

Archived