Rogers Outage Puts Hole in Center of Hockey Universe

WordsOfWisdom

Well I am getting the game on the NHL network feed(Leafs game that is) in Florida........

I'm trying to watch it online (at cbc.ca) but CBC in their infinite wisdom, have decided to stream the game for smart phone users only with a special app, not PCs. Idiots!!! :growl:

I'm going for a walk in the snow to cool down.....  :(

I'm trying to watch it online (at cbc.ca) but CBC in their infinite wisdom, have decided to stream the game for smart phone users only with a special app, not PCs. Idiots!!! :growl:

I'm going for a walk in the snow to cool down.....  :(

Not sure how old your phone/tv is you could link your phone to the tv screen.....

I wouldn't want to use up all of my data plan on my phone. It's expensive.

(Sigh) Such a quiet night last night...  :mellow:

No wifi in the house? or does Canada limit the amount of data you can rx in your home too.

What is that map WOW? Igot it both on cable TV and streaming. Is that WIFI or cellular?

Anyway, they piss me off too at times. They can keep track of how many seconds a phone call lasts and charge you accordingly, but when they deny you service, you get no refund do you?

Even I could make a billion if I could steal with government approval... :ph34r:

What is that map WOW? Igot it both on cable TV and streaming. Is that WIFI or cellular?

Anyway, they piss me off too at times. They can keep track of how many seconds a phone call lasts and charge you accordingly, but when they deny you service, you get no refund do you?

Even I could make a billion if I could steal with government approval... :ph34r:

Rogers and Bell are my least favourite companies. They both know that they don't have to try.

Rogers and Bell are my least favourite companies. They both know that they don't have to try.

Yes, I HATE those companies. Remember when Bell had a monopoly.....they would shut off your service for 5 dollars owing....I kid you not!!

Archived