Sticks

Podein25

1 hour ago, Podein25 said:

Same. And some really bad douchebag behavior. They lack respect for the game IMHO. Not all, but many. Not knowing where they are from or what organized hockey they've played, it's hard to understand where it comes from, but it seems like it may be generational. Or, just that I'm getting old.

Just slash their tires....they probably have never played that video game.

I will say this too about the new stick and it's P92 curve: excellent for winning draws on the forward side. The big toe curve (it's really a middle curve but seems so far forward for me that it seems like a toe curve) seems attracted to the puck. It just grabs it. Every touch of the puck is a toe-drag. There's good and bad in that. There have been times when I'm just reaching out to corral the puck and the blade toe-drags it right into my feet! It's something to behold.

Ok, enough about the damn stick. It's not like I'm sleeping with it or anything weird like that. Not yet at least. :sheep:

On 1/7/2016 at 1:29 PM, Podein25 said:

Ok, enough about the damn stick. It's not like I'm sleeping with it or anything weird like that. Not yet at least. :sheep:

You don't want to piss off the sheep!

I have always used Easton sticks.  I don't know why, just always have.  I don't like much curve and I really don't like an open face because I can't control my passes or shots.  Closed face, mid curve, right handed E36 pattern.  I usually buy mine at the end of the season when they go on sale.  I'll buy 2 or 3 at a time and they last 2-3 years.

Once when I was a kid I went to the hardware store to buy a new stick.  All they had was one left-handed stick. It was either buy that one or not play so I bought it. I could really shoot the puck with that left-handed stick but I would not get anywhere near the net.   I went back to a right-handed stick as soon as I could. 

• 6 months later...

Figured I'd dive into the pool. Bought an 87 flex Bauer Vapor 1X with the P28 curve (didn't have much of a choice with a RH stick). Hoping it arrives before my next game.

Archived